11/08/2004





You Are a Religious Republican



You make up the conservative, Christian, dedicated core of the Republican Party.

You believe it's important for religious people to stand up for their beliefs in politics.

And for you, this means voting your conscience - which almost always means voting Republican.

Your pet causes include the sanctity of life, school vouchers, and prayer in school.




Heh... Amanda put this up, and of course I had to try. Not surprisingly... well, you see what I got.

I would point out, though, that the quiz is somewhat limited... I don't actually VOTE based on a candidate's adherence to conservative moral beliefs. I tend more to vote on A)Ability to govern and B)Strength of Character. For instance, I would take Joe Lieberman over a lot of Republicans. Still... very amusing. :-) Thanks Amanda! (p.s. See, I told you that you're more conservative than you realize)

No comments: