4/20/2006

Off to Louisville!

Well, I'm off to Louisville. I'll be previewing what I hope is the seminary I'll be attending in a year or so, seeing an old friend, and attending the "Together for the Gospel" conference. All in a week and a half! Please pray for me. I've been struggling with worry about the future, and it's just not the right attitude.

Also, pray for my darling wife! I'm so excited for her... she'll be graduating in just a couple weeks! That will be a relief, but now we need to know what she should be doing next.

Finally, all you UBC people out there should be praying for the development of small groups in our church. It'll be interesting to see what happens this summer.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The future is almost here...I know God has great plans for you and Sam ;)